Promote an excellent management education with multi-sectoral and multi-disciplinary perspectives.
- Groom the students in sound management concepts and analytical tools and practical and adaptable functional and inter-functional/general management skills;
- Broaden the scope of applications of management;
- Promote the development of inter-personal, organizational and socio-economic sensitivity & responsibility in the potential managers;
- Develop students’ capability to continually respond to rapidly changing national and international business and economic environments and opportunities in a frame-work of professionally sound managerial values and attitudes;
- Make them understand political, socio-economic, ecological and technological environments of modern societies and their relevance to managerial functioning; and
- Instill in the future managers a sense of life-long learning, participation, involvement and satisfaction as contributors to the wider developmental endeavour.